The Notification system requires a CRON task to fire the notifications emails (reminders) to your registrants.
Your SMTP settings must also be valid and working from within Webinar Ignition (you can test your SMTP connection using the provided test button in the SMTP settings tab). If you're having trouble with getting your SMTP connection to work, then please review these articles:
The system will look for the nearest appropriate reminder email to send based on your webinar start time, and stop earlier reminders from sending; since we don't know when a CRON is set up to fire from
user to user, we simply fire the most appropriate notification based on
the "window period" for each notification. Here's the schedule logic:
- Day before email: The email will fire from exactly 24 hours before webinar up to hour before notification
- Hour before email: The email will fire from exactly 1 hour before the webinar up to live notification
- Live email: from The email will fire from exactly live webinar time up to webinar end time
- Hour after email: The email will fire from exactly hour after webinar to 24 hours after
- Replay email: The email will fire from exactly from 24 hours after until it's been marked as sent
Given the above, if your CRON fires every minute, then the emails
will fire at exactly the right time, but if not we still fire the most
appropriate notification reminder given the current date and time and the webinar
start date and time.
You can review the notification email logs in the Notifications tab in your webinar's settings under "Logs" (right at the bottom). They will show you exactly which emails were went, to whom, when and for which notification email event (i.e. day before, hour before etc.)